Monday, April 13, 2009

Er-ge introduced me to Roald Dahl's books. He told me "The Magic Finger" was a nice book. I took 1 week to finish the book. I like it very much and the story was very interesting.

I had my first 'Show and Tell' in school last week. I brought my penguin soft toy, Pengy with me. I have to write 10 sentences about my toy, and this is what I wrote for my Pengy.

This is my soft toy, Pengy.
He is a Little Penguin, which is the smallest species of penguin in the world.
My mother bought it for me from Melbourne, Australia.
I always hug it before I sleep.
When I am sad, Pengy will always be there for me.
Pengy is my favourite soft toy.
I made a bed for Pengy.
When I press its tummy, it will make a sound.
That is how the baby penguin calls for its parents.
Daddy and mummy penguins will follow the sound to get home every night.

2 comments:

  1. hey... I love your little write up about Pengy... where does he sleep at night? I used to have a soft doll that my mummy made for me from a glove. Her name was Violet and she slept next to me every night :)

    don't stop writing k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pengy sleeps besides me.

    Ok I'll continue to write more

    ReplyDelete